Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Sigh, I do not seem to have gotten a rise out of anyone over this Ducksauce piece, and on the outside this 'conversation journal' between Ian & I is slow as molasses.

No one seems to be talking more than usual about the Richter show that has been open for more than a month already. Oh, there was the Sunday Wash Post review by Blake Gopnik where he references his previous review of this show at MOMA. I just posted my own review on WP online after seeing this piece of crapulence:

Gopnik eating crow


Posted by anonymous on Mar 17, 2003
which is a 4 star anonymous reader review at the bottom of the page painting on trial - pfffft come on. If all of these types got their head out of the education system MAYBE THEY WOULD LEARN SOMETHING!
tag, Ian, I believe you were going to say something about our Richter sow, I mean show.

No comments: